Your admission to IUPUI, guaranteed
As you work hard completing your classes and associate's degree at Ivy Tech, it's understandable to want a little piece of mind. Will your classes transfer into your bachelor's degree curriculum? Will you even be admitted to your four-year program of choice?
The answer to these questions is yes, when you participate in IUPUI and Ivy Tech's Guaranteed Admissions Agreement!
The Guaranteed Admissions Agreement provides qualified student in specific programs at Ivy Tech guaranteed admission into the related bachelor's degree program at IUPUI.
- Related: IUPUI, Ivy Tech sign guaranteed admissions agreement (News at IUPUI)
Ready to transfer via Guaranteed admission? Get started here!
Continue towards your future with IUPUI
Your path to the Jag Life starts with your application for admission. Even better, your $65 application fee will be waived if you've completed your Associate's Degree or at least 45 credit hours at Ivy Tech!
In order to qualify for the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement, you'll need to:
- Complete an Associate's Degree of Science at Ivy Tech with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Apply for admission to IUPUI at least six months before the term you are considering begins.
Important details of the Guaranteed Admission Agreement provisions, including requirements and exclusions to the agreement, are available here.
It's also a good idea to also confirm this route of admission to IUPUI with your academic advisor.
Programs coming in 2021
Starting in 2021, the following programs will be eligible for the Guaranteed Admissions Agreement:
- Business Administration: AS in Business to Human Resource Management BSB
- Business Administration: AS in Business to Management BSB