Guaranteed Admission to IUPUI will require the following:
- Complete an Associate's Degree of Science at Ivy Tech Community College. STGEC completion must notate on student’s ITCC transcript. Students must meet IUPUI’s admission deadlines and send official Ivy Tech transcripts. Students are encouraged to apply to IUPUI (at least 6 months in advance) for maximum scholarship and housing considerations.
- Earn a cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or higher in the AS degree at Ivy Tech Community College.
- Once enrolled at IUPUI, students will be subject to all IUPUI academic policies and student code of conduct as is the case for all other admitted students.
- Students who are admitted under this GAA will be awarded no less than 60 semester hours of transfer credit toward their bachelor’s degree. Students may be required to complete more than 120 total credits (or more than 60 credits at IUPUI) if courses have not been maximized at Ivy Tech or if the student has changed majors. Students must select the most degree-applicable courses before transferring to Students must also meet IUPUI’s minimum grade requirements for specific courses and program requirement grade point averages. If ‘D’ grades are earned in any courses, or if credit was earned by examination of any type, it will be reevaluated to determine if the content has been satisfied.
- Transfer courses do not count in a student's grade point average at IUPUI. However, students with dual-enrollment or prior credit from IU or Purdue may have the GPA included depending on major.
Exceptions to the Guaranteed Admission Agreement:
- Students who are not in good academic standing at any institution are exempt from any guaranteed admission to IUPUI. Students who are not in good academic standing will be reviewed on an individual basis for admission and will have earlier deadlines.
- Students with prior academic or criminal misconduct are exempt from any guaranteed admission to IUPUI. Students with prior academic or criminal misconduct will be reviewed on an individual basis for admission and will have earlier deadlines.