Your success as a future transfer student is important to us. That's why IUPUI is partnering with RaiseMe to award you micro-scholarships for completing certain pre-transfer achievements!
Get rewarded for being a student
How it works
Getting started with RaiseMe is easy. Once you complete your profile, you'll be able to view and log your various achievements. Here are a few examples of micro-scholarships opportunities:
- Earn $30 for each A you receive in a 100-level or 200-level course
- Get $50 for each semester of taking a full course load (at least 12 credit hours)
- Make $40 per year for participating in student government
- Score $250 for participating in an IUPUI campus visit option, such as Finish Fridays or our Daily Campus Visit Program
- Secure $100 for attending an IUPUI Passport advising appointment or workshop
And that's just a small sample of the opportunities!
Combined (up to a maximum of $4,000), your micro-scholarships will then be incorporated into your financial aid notification at IUPUI.
In order to earn a micro-scholarship, you must meet the criteria, in addition to those tied to a specific achievement:
GPA: cumulative 2.75 or higher
- Application for admission: December 1
- RaiseMe earning deadline: November 15
- Application for admission: June 1
- RaiseMe earning deadline: May 15